Digital Inverter Based MMA TIG Pulse TIG Welding is designed to carry out an arc welding process with the aid of a non-consumable electrode. The welding area and electrode are sheltered from oxidation by the motionless shielding gas like Argon or Helium. The filler is usually used in welding.
Features of Digital Inverter Based MMA TIG Pulse TIG Welding:
- Constant electric power supply ensures stable arc
- Compact and handier
- Produce a better arc without any break
- Can be worked for the longest hour
- Inverter Based Air Plasma Cutting Machine 4039519
- LGK-4O is an Inverter Based Air Plasma Cutting Machine available in ultra compact and light weight, design. It is a highly powerful machine used to cut M858 up to 8 mm. It is operated on the principal of inverter technology.
- Air filter
- Cutting torch
- Power source
Survey No. 36, House No. 15/3, Little Lacy House, Unique Industrial Complex, Dhumal Nagar, Waliv Vasai East, Dist - Palghar , Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India