INMIG IH Series welders are Semi-Automatic Gas Shielded Metal Arc Welding Machine. These machines employ full bridge IGBT (Module) inverter technology. Machines are available in 250 Amps Range.
- Full Bridge IGBT (Module) inverter technology.
- Continuous adjustment of welding Voltage and current.
- Slow Start facilitates easy arc Striking.
- Reduced melting ball at the end of welding.
- High operation frequency hence small size and weight.
- High power Factor & Efficiency.
- Compact size and light in weight.
Power source, wire feeder, MIG Torch 3 mrt, lenght, Regulator flow meter and heater, 5 mtr of Interconnection cable
Technical Specifications :
Input Power (KVA)
Current Range (A)
- Input Supply - 380~440 V 3-Phase 50Hz Supply
- Efficiency of full load (%) - 89
- Open Circuit Voltage - 65 Volts DC
- Rated Duty Cycle - 60% (40Â°C & 10 Min Standard)
- Dimension - L x W x H (mm) 460 x 245 x 380
Survey No. 36, House No. 15/3, Little Lacy House, Unique Industrial Complex, Dhumal Nagar, Waliv Vasai East, Dist - Palghar , Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India